Friday, January 11, 2008

Scuba Steve's Playoff Picks

Well, I went 4-0 last week, lets see how it goes this weekend, I see myself parking it on top of the couch watching a lot of games! Here are my picks for the weekend.

Seattle @ Green Bay - Momma really likes that Favre guy, but I think he's out of miracles, as Seattle has a good defense and a balanced attack. Seahawks 24-17
Jacksonville @ New England
- By far the most intriguing game of the weekend. Jacksonville's running attack is awesome and they make a lot of plays. I think if they can limit New England's passing game then this could be close, but night games in Foxboro, please. Hopefully Poppa gives me some catnip for this one. Pats 31-21.
San Diego @ Indianapolis
- Wow, this is a crapshoot, both teams have all world players on both sides of the ball, Manning, LT, Bob Sanders, Merriman. The reigning Super Bowl champs eke one out late, on a Vinatieri field goal. Colts 31-28.
NYG @ Dallas
- I hate TO. Poppa does too, and he has a 20 dollar bet with some Dangler guy. If Eli plays well like the last two weeks and the defense does their job, this will be my upset pick of the week. Gmen 34-20.

No comments: