Thursday, January 3, 2008

Bets for the 2008 Golden Razor award - Who will win?


OK...Im going to throw this out now. We have one month exactly until the Golden Razor award is handed out. This award is given at Lake Placid to the player who rallies best from being drunk/hungover on Friday night to Saturday morning, exhibiting such shenanigans as the great George Ruddy. I know who my vote is for this year....but I would like to get some response and some activity on this lousy blog of mine. I know people read it, you tell me you like it! So, lets get some shit started here.

PAST WINNERS include -

Lake Placid
2006 - Rocket and Rassel - co-winners
2007 - Curtis

Cromwell, CT
2007 - Bomber Bill - and was he BOMBED

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If the wife delays coming until Saturday there is a good chance I could repeat my previous performance (I just need to make sure I bring a camera to document again), but I may need some help..

I am betting that Benjamin B finds his long lost latina lover this year, she's probably been sitting in Rumors waiting for his besos mojados for the past two years..

Rick Fadden said...

I dont think a camera does you much justice....I think I have a picture of the Original Deadman to prove this!