Monday, January 14, 2008

Cougar Anthems- Top ten of all time

Not sure why im inspired to talk about Cougar songs, other then I just heard one on the radio and I have a few mins to type. Here are my top ten.

Heart - Barracuda - actually any Heart makes a good Cougar song.
Journey - Dont Stop Believing
Whitesnake - Here I go again - Just watch the video of that song. Jeesh
Scorpions - Rock you like a Hurricane - Just reminds me of the fair and all the trash there.
Free - All Right now - Always makes it way to a wedding party/reunion, where cougars roam.
ACDC - You shook me all night long - Cougars like a good shaking!
Poison - Every Rose has its thorn - Yes it does!
Meatloaf - Paradise by the Dashboard light
Eagles - Witchy Woman - Most Coogs are witchy women eh?
Eddie Money - Take me home tonight - Enough said.

No comments: