Tuesday, March 23, 2010

2010 Golf Season is here!!



Folks - March 20, was the opening day of my golf season. No it was not in Myrtle Beach, this year it was at Cedar Knoll, as they opened the North and the South course. What can I say, other then putting like shit, it was GREAT to be hitting balls outdoors, having a couple pops, and playing with Kim. The score - 85. The highs of the round, decent ball striking, which I attribute to the weeks of indoor golf keeping the swing loose all winter. The lows, of course the chipping and putting. This will come with time. However, the season has started (of course its raining all week). Expect the blog to pick back up! I hope folks join in now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you may need an odometer on that golf cart. How many rounds did you get in last year? What is the goal for 2010?

Rick Fadden said...

I think I was around 120 plus tournaments. The goal isnt rounds this year, its to be about an 8 handicap.